Part Time to Full Time
Upstream Petroleum Management, Inc. is in search of an Oil & Gas Regulatory Technician with 2+ years of experience in COGCC permitting. The primary responsibility is timely and accurate submittal and tracking of regulatory permits.
- Prepare and submit required forms and permits for state and federal APDs as directed. Mainly focused in Colorado, but may encompass broader Rocky Mountain region.
- Prepare and submit sundry notices to state and federal agencies.
- Prepare and submit county permits.
- Interface with Governmental agencies.
- Analyze and communicate new and revised governmental regulations to interested parties.
- Provide assistance to staff members as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of COGCC permitting experience
- Strong computer skills. Experience using Microsoft Office is a must.
- GWA experience
- Completion experience, production reporting and federal permitting preferred
- Knowledge of proper procedures and government requirements for the submittal of regulatory permits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and time-management skills
What we can offer
- DTC location with free parking
- Flexible hours
- Holiday pay and PTO
- 401K contribution with 3% company match
- Competitive salary with project-driven bonuses
- Casual dress and work atmosphere. We have fun, but we get the job done. The words “that isn’t my job” isn’t something you hear from our team.